- Non-tapered putter grip
- Flat face for a secure grip and pure alignment capability
- Spectrum line technology for repeat hand positioning
- Soft tacky feel for enhanced feedback
- Moderate flat face with a round profile
- Compatible with all standard putter shafts
Available Colors: Black/Grey
||High-tack soft polymer
No taper creates even grip pressure for a more consistent stroke. Parallel design has a uniform lower hand profile to minimize grip pressure and maintain putter head path for a more consistent stroke.
The tacky Polyurethane outer layer offers an amazingly comfortable feel leading to greater overall confidence.
Advanced Spectrum alignment is specifically engineered to aid in repeatable hand positioning. Repeatable hand placement leads to greater consistency in squaring the putter face at the time of impact during the stroke.
Designed to engage the larger muscles for a more stable and repeatable putting stroke. Utilizing such muscles helps to reduce putter face angle rotation caused by wrist manipulation while improving putting stroke path for greater consistency.